Classes in Livonia, Canton & Westland
- Each round of 6-week classes begins with a free Orientation for new students to cover everything you should be addressing at home, and answer your training and behavior questions. Held as a Zoom meeting 10am-Noon the Saturday before classes begin. A recording will also be available.
- Classes will teach basic/early obedience: COME, SIT, SIT-STAY, DOWN, DOWN-STAY, HEEL & more.
- Help with common behaviors, socialization & manners.
- Weekly homework, graduation night & Certificate of Completion.
- 1/9 Video Orientation
- 1/12-2/18 Puppy Pre K-9 only
- 2/20 Video Orientation
- 2/23-4/1 Puppy Pre K-9 only
- 4/3 Video Orientation
- 4/6-5/15 All classes
- 5/15 Video Orientation
- 5/18-7/10 (off 5/29-6/3 Memorial Day; 6/29-7/3 Independence Day)
Round 6 (details TBD):
- 7/31 Video Orientation
- 8/3-9/18 (off 9/3-9/9 Labor Day)
Round 7 (details TBD):
- 9/18 Video Orientation
- 10/30 Video Orientation
- 11/2-12/18 (off 11/23-11/27 Thanksgiving)
Puppy Pre K-9 only
We will be practicing social distancing at a minimum of 6 ft apart for anyone not from the same household. Everyone must bring a mask for when your trainers are in close proximity to assist you (outdoors), or to be worn at all times at indoor classes. Trainers will hand sanitize in between interactions. Please bring your own supplies. We ask that you do not bring anyone one else to class (friends, extended family, children under 16), with a max of 2 household handlers per dog. If you are ill, have any symptoms, think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, or are high risk: DO NOT attend class and notify us immediately so we can take the necessary measures. In the event classes need to be cancelled due to the pandemic, we will contact you about options to convert your tuition balance towards other training services. We will not be able to provide refunds under these circumstances.